Friday, May 28, 2010

Toothbrush saga continues!

So I go to use my toothbrush, my new big girl toothbrush, the other night, took one look at it and ended up shouting "hey, who used my toothbrush!" My mom yells back "Goddamn it. It was me!" I came out of the bathroom "what? weren't you going to tell me?" She says " I washed it in really hot water and no I wasn't, I didn't want to deal with it. How could you tell anyway?" "Well, mom one, my toothbrush was head down in the jar and I always put my toothbrush in the jar handle down, two, its still wet and three it looks like it was used to scrub grout out of tile! I have a dozen of them, why did you think I would get mad?" She just thought I would make a big fuss and she felt like she was in trouble and was frantically trying to just get out of it by washing the heck out of it with hot water.

It didn't work. I threw it out and got out a new one.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can give her one and write her name on the handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave her one. A different color. But, I think she just kept reaching for mine. Solution: I hid my toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete