Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rosie came home

Damned dog. Now see at the start of all of this I wanted to just leave Rosie at home and go over twice a day and feed her, let her out to do her business and let her be at home. She's fine by herself. I have done this with her while on trips with my dad stopping by to feed her and let her out. But, mom said no dad couldn't be making trips over to the house twice a day. The man leaves the house several times a day for whatever normally. Anyway I wasn't up to fighting with her and let it go.

So this morning she says to me, I messed up. I decided Rosie needed to be boarded and well she's your dog and she can be at home, dad goes over there everyday to check on things and get your mail anyway.

My dad well, he didn't take this as well as I did. I think he was mad because this is what he had wanted to do in the first place. Its what we all wanted to do but my mom. Chris actually argued with her. Bless her, takes her a bit but she does come around.

So Rosie is happily at home. All that dog wants to do is eat, watch for the mailman and sleep in her chair.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Pam, ronsmithmerrett is me LaVern. I've sent a cosmic prayer through the universe for your swift recovery. I think of you at least once a day. Take care and keep on playing your music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LaVern. Glad you found my blog!

    ReplyDelete