Friday, May 14, 2010

Rough night

Pushing water. So I was up every hour on the hour to pee last night. Tired but, now have taken my steroid and so tired and hyper. Hate this steroid shit but, need to take it. Today is the last day I have to take them. Will try to take the last one by 3pm so hopefully won't keep me hyper tonight. Although I'll be pushing water for the next couple of days and getting up to pee frequently anyway.

Have eaten this morning. That department seems to be ok. Am going to take Metamucil four times today and hoping for a poo. Been pooing everyday so hope to poo today too. Will see.

Back to bland diet, chicken, plain pasta, mash potatoes, sweet potatoes (did well last time with those) and I am adding yogurt this time. Said stay away from dairy if you have diarrhea but, yogurt is good but, its dairy. Go figure. Seems to be sitting well in my tummy and it has those cultures so maybe a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment