Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Park, and Doc Appt?

Had a lovely day at park yesterday. Yep did load of good for the mental health. Great bunch of people belong to that group. I got an out pour of love and support from every one that was very appreciated.

I saw my physician assistant on the 30th which was day 8 of chemo. She said Dr. Barth was going to want to see me before my next chemo round which is Thursday and she would put in something with his scheduler and she would call me with an appt. Well, its Tuesday and I realize oops I don't have an appt. with him. I called and left a message with his scheduler. If he doesn't have my oncotype dx test results back and the "other" stuff he ran, honestly I don't see the point in seeing him. Will see. They will be checking my blood counts on Thursday before they give me my second round. My chemo nurse said because of the nuelstra shot there won't be a problem. She also said that they would be checking my blood counts about half way through the second round though. Must start effecting more as you get more chemo.

3 comments:

  1. I love the people at that park day! Even though I hardly talk to most of them. But they are all so very nice and I can feel the love in the air.
    I feel accepted, shell and all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, It was SO good to see you! It was also nice to meet your parents. Your mom is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Anna you missed the best part which was her conversation with Laverne. They totally understood each other and thrift shops. It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete