Friday, April 23, 2010

Brief intermission

Ok it was a brief intermission because I realized I do need to update with what's next? I have an appointment next Friday the 30th with the physician assistant. It will be day eight of chemo and she will be checking to see how I'm doing. Then I'm scheduled for round 2 of chemo May 13th. As long as everything goes well I shouldn't have to go more than that the next two weeks. We will see.
Some one said Dr. Barth would want to see me before I started each round but, I don't have an appointment with him yet. Oh that might happen next week.
Well I'm getting sleepy so I think I'll take a snooze for a while.

2 comments:

  1. So each round lasts a week or two weeks? I forgot how long you said it takes to flush out the drugs when pushing fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be having a chemo treatment every three weeks. Chemo one day then not until another three weeks. Hope that clarifies.

    ReplyDelete