Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hat Crazy








Oh my never thought I would ever spend that much money on some hats. But, damn it I have cancer and it sure beat the hell out of laying on the ground in the fetal position!

I haven't left the house in three weeks except to go to a doctors office so, when finally unleashed I went a bit crazy. Guess it was bound to happen.

Oh but the hats. The beautiful hats. I love them. And I got four. One for each of the four courses of chemo. Of course I will be wearing them more than that and definitely after my hair is all back. These hats are really the life time quality hats. Timeless and beautiful.

Here are pictures of Bequi, Hanna and myself with our new hats. Bequi's new top hat, my new bowler and Hanna's fab fedora!

2 comments:

  1. Hanna and I had a great time hat shopping with you and we walked away with some nice hats too. I'm still dreaming about that circa 1900 beaver fur top hat.... oohhh, it was soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat rocked. I'm so sorry for the price and the fact that it fit you! We can always go back and visit it.

    It was an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete