Thursday, April 8, 2010

Star Trek and crying

I'm not a cryer. I'm just not. Makes me feel out of control, weak, giving in some how. When I do cry, its in the bathroom with lots of water running to ensure no one can hear. And its those held in silent tears with perhaps a sob escaping thus the water.

But, the dam broke this morning while in the shower. I guess it was bound to happen and while I'm feeling out of control and weak and like I'm giving up some how I think of Star Trek. Ok so who are you going to see cry Mr. Spock or Captain Kirk. No brainer. And Captain Kirk is not going to cry, he is going to wail, from one end of the universe to the other. But, he is not giving up and he is not out of control or weak.

So its a crying day perhaps. Do I feel better? Not really but, I do feel I'm not denying feelings.

So if you feel like shedding some tears, think Captain Kirk and give me more power Scottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment