Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update

The physician assistant called back. Took down a bunch of info. Was happy about my surgeon so one more good review for her. She had me fax over all the test results. She is going to put a file together for the oncologist to see and then call me for an appt. When? I don't know, didn't ask but, I'm guessing if it was going to be any length of time I think she would have said something. Maybe. This is an oncologist only facility. They deal with only cancer patients. They got to know we are all about to come unglued. Or crud they have become immune to people on the edge of losing it and just go about business. Well, I guess I'll just wait and see if they call tomorrow. She asked if my surgery was scheduled and I told her no and why. She wasn't on board with having chemo first, but I told her my surgeon was and it was something I wanted to explore with the oncologist and that I wasn't set on having it done first but, was open to it if he thought it would be beneficial. I hope they don't fool around and I can get in there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment