Friday, April 23, 2010

Tic toc tic toc

I feel like a fucking time bomb. This first round of chemo is just one big anticipation. You are told this could happen or this or that do this do that blah blah blah. But, no one knows for sure how you are going to react because its different for everyone. So far stomach has been quiet. Been eating bland stuff and taking my anti nausea meds on time. Screw that as needed shit I'm not even going there. Just got back from getting my nulestra (sp?) shot. This stimulates the bone marrow to make blood cells. I will get bone pain. How much? who knows. Dad is out to get the Advil. Now physician assistant said take three not two but, three you'll need three. Ok. Talked to Rachel my chemo nurse who so far has not steered me wrong and she said oh well three is prescription strength try two and then if you need three take three. So I'm thinking maybe its not so bad. She said today (as she gave me the shot) you look fantastic are you sure I gave you chemo yesterday!

I've taken so many pills today if I roll over I'll sound like a rain stick. And I'm not done. Ativan tonight. Maybe some xanax if this anxiety gets much higher. And then of course the Advil for whenever the body aches start.

Holy Hell just broke out down stairs. Sounds like Buttons (my mom and dad chihuahua) is about to take off someone's ankle. Not sure what happened. I guess she didn't want to go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment