Friday, April 23, 2010

Hanna's cake aka



My dad birthday cake. Oh man I had forgotten it was my dad's birthday, the day I shaved my head until about 9pm. Then I called him oh dad I forgot your birthday. And he says yea and it's not like you don't have anything else on your mind and I'm crushed you forgot. And I say yea and on your birthday you got to watch your daughter shave her head. And he says You know I did think that was a rather strange present. I said But, there was cake! He says yea but no candles. So we have a date when I'm up to it to go to the hat shop that I love and we get new hats. The two of us.

And here is Hanna's beautiful cake she made me!

4 comments:

  1. It was his birthday!? Awww, man.
    Give him a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I forgot. Planning a trip to the hat shop at some point and we can both get some new nice hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But there was a beautiful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man! Please wish him a belated happy birthday from us. Yes, at least there was a beautiful cake!

    ReplyDelete